[meteorite-list] AD - Meteoritica eBay auctions ending in few hours

philippe thomas thomasmeteorites at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 26 07:34:06 EDT 2005

Hello listees,

Just a quick note that we have few auctions ending in few hours.

BENSOUR Meteorite - WONDERFUL Individual 42.83g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548006533&category=3239

BENGUERIR Meteorite - New Moroccan Fall - 10.76g Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548002541&category=3239

BENSOUR Meteorite - Individual 13.38g - First Choice !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548003173&category=3239

NWA 1769 METEORITE AHOW Slice with crust 2.97g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548003368&category=3239

NWA 1775 MARS METEORITE ASHE - 0.462g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548003715&category=3239

NWA 2019 METEORITE MESOSIDERITE Slice 12.87g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548004100&category=3239

NWA 2515 METEORITE DIOGENITE Slice 2.14g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548004325&category=3239

NWA 2516 METEORITE EUCRITE Slice 6.62g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548004571&category=3239

OUM DREYGA (Amgala) METEORITE - Individual 8.99g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548005718&category=3239

We have also some small broken individuals from Bensour, please check our store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Meteoritica

A broken oriented individual!
BENSOUR Meteorite - Broken Oriented Individual 2.50g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6548010169&category=3239

Average shipping delay for the US is 5 days !
Thanks for looking.
All the best,
Léa & Philippe
http://www.meteoritica.com