[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Sun Jul 17 18:44:10 EDT 2005

Cheap is a relative term. It is a lot cheaper now versus when it was first sold as a new pallasite find. But since it is "cool" looking material that appears to be similar to a pallasite, it is still not $0.10/g or less....like cheap chondrites and irons. Pricing is still in the $1 to $3 per gram range. See the site below for pieces at $1.50/g.
http://www.polandmet.com/

John

-------------- Original message from "jwb7772 at netzero.net" <jwb7772 at netzero.net>: --------------