[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Sun Jul 17 17:07:07 EDT 2005

Jim and Bill,

This meteor-wrong has been studied extensively. I believe the consensus of many to date is that it is terrestrial, and possibly man-made. Matt Morgan was involved in one such study and that reference is somewhere in the archives. Here is a statement from the meteorite society.

http://meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/shirokovsky.pdf

JD

-------------- Original message from Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter at direcway.com>: --------------