Re-2: [meteorite-list] Steve's posts<--forged ?

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sun Jul 17 11:42:55 EDT 2005

Hello All,

If one looks through the e-mails today it is Elton who mispelled him name,
which I sure is the reason for "?".

Be careful Pete.  Many members do not like it if you express anything other
then agreement when they get in the bash Steve mode.

I have posted a lot less to the list the last few months.  But it is not
because of Steve.  Look in the archives and tell me who are posting
non-meteorite related hateful e-mails.  And posting the same e-mails over
and over again.

http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com/maillist.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick