[meteorite-list] a joke to be had

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 10:21:10 EDT 2005

Hi again list.I know that there is no such name as that meteorite,and I
did reconized the name right away.I had got an email from someone who
might be interested in a trade for my huckitta.But I thought what a better
way to get a great laff on the weekend, when the list is kind of slow.What
a howl this will be and what a ride.Let it begin!

                                                               steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com