[meteorite-list] A japanese meteorite called dhum phuquer

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 09:21:21 EDT 2005

Hello list.I cannot find this anywhere,so I am calling out to the great
minds on this list.Is there or has anyone heard of a meteorite called dhum
phuquer?To me and my limited japanese,this just does not have the japanese
wording I am used to seeing.Please any help would be welcomed.

                                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com