[meteorite-list] Next vacation: Rajasthan.

David Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Sun Jul 10 14:01:37 EDT 2005

Dear Doug, List;
Here is a little quote I have found quite interesting....
"There is a grandeur in this view of life, with it's several powers,
having beeen originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into
one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the
fixed laws of gravity,  from so simple a beginning endless forms most
beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved".....
Charles Darwin's last words in the "Origin of Species By Means Of
Natural Selection" circa 1859.

I revel in the use of "Creator" and "evolved" being so closely used in
the same paragraph.
To our Florida friends "DUCK"!
David F.