[meteorite-list] libyan desert glass

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 22:46:03 EDT 2005

Hello Norm, Pete and everyone,

I got those pictures too, and so did Alain Carion. And multiple  times.
And we noticed that all the pieces were dripping wet, so they would look
more transparent and sparkle in the sunshine.
So we decided to pass on his offer. Like Norm said: if it looks too

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 7/6/2005 5:30:37 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,