[meteorite-list] New member, sort of

jwb7772 at netzero.net jwb7772 at netzero.net
Tue Jul 5 22:42:02 EDT 2005

Bob,
     I got my first meteorite about 1952!  And have been interested in meteorites off and on ever since.  However I started checking rock piles about 1979.  But really got interested again in about 1990 when I met a guy who became a friend who is a meteorite expert. He is now a geophysicist.
     I do not have a large collection in fact it is quite small.  I do like tektites!  They do not rust!  But now that I am retired I have more time to chase the things I like.  I hope to have a large collection before I get too old and cant remember what I am looking at!  Best to all Jim  PS I have gotten things from Mike in the past.  Is he BETHANY SCIENCES?