[meteorite-list] New member, sort of

jwb7772 at netzero.net jwb7772 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 4 02:55:00 EDT 2005

Wow I can't beleive I can post!  THANKS Art!!!!!!!
But I am now getting double post, Sa-La Ve! OOFDA!
Well who will be the first to have a meteorite rock off of the impact comet T-1?
  I'de like to introduce myself to the list my name is Jim and I live in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.  I have been interested in meteorites for a long,long time.  I already have talked to several of you on the list and I am impressed with everyones knowledge of meteorites!
  Rob R if you are reading this give me a call the phone# is still the same!
  Anyone on the list know ware I can get a meteorite book called Wing Stars?  I hope that's the right name.  A friend showed me his coppy ten or twelve years ago.  The book is quite old about 1960 or 1970.
  Best to all   Jim