[meteorite-list] Happy 4th of July/nice weekend

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 13:01:09 EDT 2005

Steve Arnold and list,
  Steve, many of us could care less for your goodwill
wishes.  Get lost.  I think it is cool that your site
has been damaged and I hope that it takes some time
for you to correct it; that should occupy some of your
time so you have less time to post to this list.
Steve is still trying to be a "nice guy" to cover his
gross abuse of the list and his many mis-deeds to list
members and customers that have been taken in by his
fake offers.
Cheers, Dirk Ross...Tokyo