[meteorite-list] Nebraska Man Says...

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 16:55:44 EDT 2005

Sterling wrote:

>While most incidents are of a meteorite strike to a single person,
>there are accounts of multiple human hits. In 1949, a shower
>in a remote Mexican village "wounded" 28 people, one of whom
>later died. (And we on the List make a big fuss over one lousy  dog...)

Sterling, You can confidently remove this event from your  database of
meteorite hits.  That never happened, send it to the wacko  file - the
disinformation is being propagated by popular  researchers who can't read Spanish, didn't
check sources and wanted to  write shocking books that sell - and now has come
back to haunt even the Mexican  Roswell contingent, too.  Your references
didn't do their homework or just  wanted badly enough to believe it.  Sorry, that
dog still burns  brightly as ever...even if she never did...Saludos,  Doug