[meteorite-list] this goes out to J. W.

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 16:32:17 EDT 2005

Hi list.It seems some people just continue to want to make me look bad
even when I have done nothing wrong.I found out today,from a very good
meteorite friend,and yes I do have alot,that J. W. slammed me publicly on
this list because he could not get ahold of me.Well I had not even noticed
until my friend told me.The reason J. W. could not get ahold of me is
because I have blocked J. W.'s email address.Sometime ago he publicly
slammed me about ego's,posts,and other BS,so I went and added J. W.'s
email to the blocker.I am tired of being made fun of all the time when I
have done nothing wrong at anytime.J. W. tried to get ahold of me
privately,but no go.So than he trys to get ahold of me publicly,no go.So
what does J.W do,he slams me on the list and lets everyone know how much
of a worthless human being I am and who will never do business again
with.FINE,WHATEVER!If he had not continued to publicly humiliate me on the
list,he would have gotten thru to me.All in all, I have 17 emails blocked
so I do not have to put up with anymore shit from everyone who continue to
knock me everyday.Please stop this,NOW!And as far as sweetwater goes,it is
on ebay,so you can bid on it J.W.I hope everyone has a great holidy,I know
I am.Also thanks to the many list friends who continue to support me.

                                     steve arnold, chicago,usa!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com