[meteorite-list] STILL not clear - Park Forest Meteorite, Winslow St. House

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sat Jan 29 13:13:21 EST 2005

Sorry about that Darren, I meant to write, "It is hard to argue that Park
Forest is not priced high."  I do think it is priced high, but justified.
But as I mentioned, 90% of this meteorite is in collections. The days of US
falls under $10 a gram are over I think. There are a lot of bargin priced US
meteorite finds mind you.

It is funny, that most non-educated finders used to think there was gold or
silver in their metorites and now, they think they are worth more then gold
as is.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com