[meteorite-list] A Source for our Collections

MARSROX at aol.com MARSROX at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 15:30:57 EST 2005

In the first ninety-six hours it has been on sale, more than one-hundred  and
fifty members of this list ordered my new book, "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites." I am humbled and honored by your response.

Geoff Notkin viewed the final proof yesterday and is pleased. The  quality
exceeds our highest expectations. The book is now in the "folding"  stage,
"binding" to be accomplished Monday. I remain on schedule  to ship orders beginning
around February 10.

If you haven't yet reserved a copy, please take a look at:
_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_ (http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com) .  I am
signing and numbering the first five-hundred books of this First  Edition volume.

Gemini Observatory has released an "artist conception" drawing of an
impressive collision of two asteroids. Events like this created the  material we hold
dear.

To view this, click here:
_http://www.gemini.edu/files/docman/press_releases/pr2005-2/BPCollision.tif_
(http://www.gemini.edu/files/docman/press_releases/pr2005-2/BPCollision.tif)