[meteorite-list] boy, am I lucky!

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 18:27:16 EST 2005

Michael, is this really true or do you make this  stuff up?  Suggest that the
National Inquirer might pay more...since he  didn't mention if it were
magnetic.  Horta nodules were silicates, right,  and I imagine not quite magnetic?
This sounds more like a Tribble were it  mentioned to exhibit property of
hirsutism and no magnetism?  I can imagine  its appearance after it got into a
fight with the lawnmower.    Saludos, Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 01/22/2005 3:37:10 PM Mexico  Standard Time,
mlblood at cox.net escribe:
I wanna see that sucker squirm in the  sand and burrow a hole
to get outa the light!  (but I hate it when my  eyes get dizzily!)
Must be a  cousin to the Horta from Star Treck!  (I wonder
if it lays eggs?)
Michael

on 1/22/05 1:30  PM, John Birdsell at birdsell at email.arizona.edu wrote:

> Hi  Michael...Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think that Tom has
> already  laid claim to that rare, one of a kind beauty (see thread
> earlier this  week on the "Wow-NEW "Meteorite" from Kenya-Sounds Great!"
>

> Michael L Blood wrote:
>
>> Boy, am I ever  lucky!
>>        Look what I just  got offered:
>> --
>> Dear Sir.
>> am pleased to  write to you about a wonderful stone that seems to have live
>> in  it..the following are its characteristics.
>>
>> a] it  powerfully radiates alot of light.sort of rainbow colours-very
>>  beautiful
>> b] it disables mobile phones or anything electronic around  it.
>> c] it moves by itself on exposure to sunlight to where there is  shade.
>> d] if there is no shade it digs wanting to bury itself in the  sand or
soil.
>> e] its untouchable it paralyses the body or the hands  in contact if you
near
>> it or touch it.
>> f] its so  powerful you cannot look at it with your naked eyes.the eyes get
>>  dizzily on wearing gas goggles
>> g] its the size of a human  head-10kg

"You and I do not see  things as they are. We see things as we are."
-Herb  Cohen
--
Click here: Cost of War  <http://www.costofwar.com/>

Meteorite-list  mailing  list