[meteorite-list] tucson bound

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 11:17:44 EST 2005

Hi list.We got 8 inches of snow last night.I can hardly wait for the 2nd
to come.I am really looking forward to tucson.I already have a meteorite
waiting for me there.A 25 gram slice of esquel pallasite I bought from
MR.HAAG.I am really looking forward to seeing everyone amd meeting new
people.For all the newbies,please come and introduce yourself.I will not
be to hard to miss.Short hair and 6'7!11 days to go.See you all there.

                                  steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728