[meteorite-list] AD - Ben Guerir - SLICES

Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
Fri Jan 21 17:04:52 EST 2005

Hello List
I have pleasure to announce that I add tooday slices of Ben Guerir.
This is really amazing meteorite. For me, at first look it is similar to any
eucrite. Ofcourse without iron. My second observation was that this
meteorite is verrrry similar to Lampiayrie, fall from Burkina Faso. The same
big dark inclusions, similar looking matrix.

If anyone is interested please take a look.
www.polandmet.com

PS. Im verry surprised that noone offered slices from this meteorite early.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195