[meteorite-list] I have a meteorite

Kris Woolley bkw1111 at msn.com
Tue Jan 18 21:52:58 EST 2005

       Photo E-mail   Play slideshow<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JkYezkeWQp2Z1KoiIh3JVfZ9cXyQqsxwwGZVa8vGkMZvW0dZtu1M*fWzxLw0HTaTVceK*k0Wx!dw%24%24> | Download images <http://photos.msn.com/viewing/Photos.aspx?pi_Type=SlideshowTask&Task=Download&stppData=&pi_ImagesOnly=1&Folder=nBuRgwTGIGiVKWz!tWcvyQuI4bRpTXZQT01YZzYflMo%24&User=r1TFiPhDLueq2R4eFb3fIgNfrbJTYMw2&pi_NoLogin=1>
I have an iron  meteorite, found near the Great Salt Lake, Toole, UT  over 20 years ago by my brother.  I don't know if it is valuable, I guess not these days, but I was wondering what I could do with it besides use it as a paperweight.  Hehe, just a joke.

The kids are using it for show and tell at school.  It looks like it is rusting away though.

It is the size of a golf ball, 50 cc, weighs 13.4 oz.

I have a photo.  Let me know if it doesn't go through:

      <http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JkYezkeWQp2Z1KoiIh3JVfZ9cXyQqsxwwGZVa8vGkMZvW0dZtu1M*fWzxLw0HTaTVceK*k0Wx!dw%24%24>

http://www.geocities.com/kristiehallnoats/ebay_auctions.html<http://www.geocities.com/kristiehallnoats/ebay_auctions.html>
Courage is fear that has said its prayers.
This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN<http://g.msn.com/0PHenus1/29>.