[meteorite-list] NASA Rover Finds Meteorite on Surface of Mars

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 19:36:14 EST 2005

Oops, make that 150 million square km.  So  3 billion iron and 60 billion
DIFFERENT stone.  There is hope after ANSMET  and Morocco:)

En un mensaje con fecha 01/18/2005 6:25:08 PM Mexico  Standard Time,
MexicoDoug at aol.com escribe:
Charly, List,

Mars has a  surface area of around 50 million square  kilometers.  So, if the

Red Rover has done a small fraction of a kilometer  around the Valley  and we
scale it up, I'd say about a billion of the metal ones,  and  then another 12
billion stonies.  (Sagan billions, not British   ones).  But so far all we
know
is that it is there is one on the   planet.  Statistics...can be
misleading...but my jaw also  fell!!!

Did anyone notice this statement in the  article:
>Scientists are not  interested in the meteorite  itself.
Ouch!!!!  So what are we, chopped  liver?  And that  meteorite???

It's a coverup.  What a ratty  RAT...
They need  some of you veteran cutters on staff at NASA, right Al. Al,  Bill,

Bill, Jim, Jim, Jaime, John, Michel, Marvin, Marcin, Mike, Andi, and  the
rest
of all you who I really would mention if I just knew...Guys  do your
patriotic duty and give the next rover a hand.  Or a  paw
Saludos,  Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 01/18/2005 6:05:34 PM  Mexico Standard Time,
cviau at beld.net escribe:
There must be  thousands, if not millions of them just  sitting on the
surface.   Just imagine the odds.  This rover, for  all the distance it  has
traveled, barely measures a walk in the park, and it  comes across  a
basketball size iron meteorite?     WOWZER.

CharlyV