[meteorite-list] NASA Rover Finds Meteorite on Surface of Mars

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 19:24:12 EST 2005

Charly, List,

Mars has a surface area of around 50 million square  kilometers.  So, if the
Red Rover has done a small fraction of a kilometer  around the Valley and we
scale it up, I'd say about a billion of the metal ones,  and then another 12
billion stonies.  (Sagan billions, not British  ones).  But so far all we know
is that it is there is one on the  planet.  Statistics...can be
misleading...but my jaw also fell!!!

Did anyone notice this statement in the article:
>Scientists are not  interested in the meteorite itself.
Ouch!!!!  So what are we, chopped  liver?  And that meteorite???

It's a coverup.  What a ratty  RAT...
They need some of you veteran cutters on staff at NASA, right Al. Al,  Bill,
Bill, Jim, Jim, Jaime, John, Michel, Marvin, Marcin, Mike, Andi, and the  rest
of all you who I really would mention if I just knew...Guys do your
patriotic duty and give the next rover a hand.  Or a paw
Saludos,  Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 01/18/2005 6:05:34 PM Mexico Standard Time,
cviau at beld.net escribe:
There must be thousands, if not millions of them just  sitting on the
surface.  Just imagine the odds.  This rover, for  all the distance it has
traveled, barely measures a walk in the park, and it  comes across a
basketball size iron meteorite?    WOWZER.

CharlyV