[meteorite-list] Does this NWA look familiar to anyone?

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 14:12:16 EST 2005

I've just bought what to me is a very interesting looking unclassified NWA piece, and I was
wondering it looks distinctivly like any numbered NWA find to anyone-- in other words, is it a piece
from a known find.  It has a very dark, possibly greenish matrix, brecciation, and as far as I can
tell from the photos, it seem to have a low metal content.  I of course can take much better photos
when it reaches me, but I was hoping it might jump out at someone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6506068469