[meteorite-list] Thank you!!

SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 18:28:05 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/16/2005 5:05:08 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
h3chondrite at cox.net writes:
I want to thank you  publicly as well Michael.  I've been one of your fans
for a long time  and apologize for not saying anything until  now.

Best,

JKGwilliam

Thank you all for your kind words  of support and inspiration of the "Picture
of the Day" post. I hope that you all  will continue to enjoy them as much as
I have enjoyed posting them to the  list.

I have met some many new friends from this project and am looking  forward to
meeting more.

Thanks again and keep sending me those  pictures! ;-)

Regards,
Michael Johnson
SPACE ROCKS, INC.
932  Hanging Rock Road