[meteorite-list] Mars Rover Discovers A Potential Meteorite

JPBrockets at aol.com JPBrockets at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 10:51:29 EST 2005

Hello Tom and List Members -

I think you will find all these meteorites in the Martian colletions.  :)

Juris Breikss
jpbrockets at aol.com

Hey List, Nininger said there should be ten meteorites on every square mile
of earth. The rate, I would think would be higher on mars, with a less dense
atmosphere. Without the weathering and such, I would think the meteorites
would stay in one place and survive a lot longer, so I would think the
rovers should be able to find them all over the place. But, what do I know?
: )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168