[meteorite-list] a final word on the givaways

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 20:01:39 EST 2005

Hi again list.All the freebies are all gone.And I want to thank all the
people who chimed in to receive my genorocity.It was my privilge to have
given away all those specimens.I hope the people who have received all
these,I hope I have brighten up there lives.In all I gave away 53
different meteorites.It is just something I wanted to do.I really look
forward to seeing all my old friends and am looking forward to meeting new
ones in tucson.God bless you all, and have a great weekend.

                             sincerely, steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728