[meteorite-list] meteorite givaway #25 and final one

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 18:49:27 EST 2005

Happy friday list.2 and half weeks till the tucson party.I have 5 park
forest micro's and 1 10 gram slice of nwa 783 for donation to whom ever
wants them.I have also decided to pay postage for the remaining items this
way I can just send them.Let me know who wants them.These micro's are ones
I found the day after the fall.

                                                     steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120