[meteorite-list] Nakhla Dog Meteorites Website

Rob Wesel nakhladog at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 17:41:01 EST 2005

Hello all-

It is with great pleasure that I conclude six months of hard work and
introduce www.nakhladogmeteorites.com to the world. With the help of none
other than our own Geoff  Notkin of Stanegate Studios, and a couple other
coders, a site that celebrates the fun and adventure of meteorite hunting
and collecting is born. Meteorites are fun, this site is fun, and there
should be plenty to keep you entertained including but not limited to:

Meteorites for sale
A scavenger hunt certain to drive you crazy with $100 credit to the first to
complete it
Services including consignment and collection purchases
A collection page with high resolution photo links
Artistic inserts for riker frames

So grab a cold one, maybe some chips...and ride with the Nakhla Dog

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.