[meteorite-list] AD: Two Meteorite Books for Sale

Walter Branch branchw at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 13 10:19:36 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I recently picked two rare meteorite books to read.  Not
being much of a meteorite book collector and since I am
finished with them, if anyone wants one
or both, you can have them for the price I paid for them:

One is Cosmic Debris: Meteorites in History by John
G. Burke.  Softcover in excellent conditon.  $44.00 plus
shipping
http://www.branchmeteorites.com/misc/debris.jpg

The other is Arizona's Meteor Crater: Past,
Present, Future by Nininger.  Softcover in very good
condition with the only fault being a small bump on the
spine.  $40.00 plus shipping.

http://www.branchmeteorites.com/misc/meteor.jpg

Free shipping to anyone who wants both.

Walter