[meteorite-list] talk about a good idea!

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 16:54:15 EST 2005

Delray wrote:

>I realize that Campo's and Sikhote Alin's and
>Gibeon's are  nothing special either, but

These fine meteorites just ain't gettin' no respect...

Thanks for  your thought provoking and honest message Delray, I am sure the
police force  will now go back to sipping coffee in Duncan Donuts while
occasionally purusing  eBay for meteorites that dogs dug up or have rainbow
watercolors, or maybe were  removed from strewn fields of magnetite, or simply are
represented as "I don't  know what this is but it looks like a piece of...".
Doug