[meteorite-list] Bunch of crooks (was Strange People)

DNAndrews DNA1 at cableone.net
Sun Jan 9 01:07:13 EST 2005

Just sent the seller a nice email about his auctions.  I apologize if I
pulled a "Matteo" here, but it's pretty cut-and -dry as to what is going
on.  I gave him the option of  pulling his auctions or facing the
consequences.  I expect he'll chose the latter.  Time for the IMCA as
the Meteorite Sheriff has witherd away to nothing.

No mention of IMCA,
Dave