[meteorite-list] Etch Pattern of New Chinese Pallasite -Ad

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 6 23:48:53 EST 2005

Hello everyone. We've been wondering what if any Windmanstatten our new
Chinese pallasite would have, but up until now, have not had time to
check it out.  We have finally started getting caught up following the
holidays and have etched several pieces.  It has a very cool etch
reminescent of Toluca. If you are interested in seeing some examples
they can be found at the following link:

http://search.ebay.com/china-pallasite_W0QQsokeywordredirectZ1QQfromZR8

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites