[meteorite-list] OT: Kansas under Ice Storm

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Thu Jan 6 15:09:18 EST 2005

Hello list,

We are having a major ice storm here in Kansas. Ice is about 1/2" thick on
everything and this is making our trees fall down knocking power lines down
and starting fires.  12 electrical fires last night, 2 within a block.  We
have pretty much shut down the city.

My mother is at home in the Phillipines and so I put a couple of photographs
online for her to view.  Not as graphic as they could be, but I did put
these on here for mom. (Plus a few of my more graphic photographs are likely
sold and not mine to show.)

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coliris.html

Hoping my power stays on,
Mark Bostick