[meteorite-list] Meteor's Appearance Over Wisconsin A Hot Topic

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Thu Jan 6 13:36:00 EST 2005

Dear Doug;
Try telling that nit-picky scientific story to those that carry a paper
clip on a string and  actively use that simple tool to distinguish
 magnetic meteorites in the field......BAH!!!  Guess I deal with too
many amateur field hunters and not enough acadamians like yourself.
Para-nuttic,
Dave F.
See thread below: