[meteorite-list] Announcing NEW Iron Meteorite w/ extremely unusual etch pattern-Ad

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 6 11:39:29 EST 2005

Hello all. We are very pleased to announce a truly amazing new iron
meteorite. A single mass of 1650g was found in 2004 in the western
sahara. This iron had a very unusual appearance and when we cut a sample
for analysis we were amazed by the bizarre etch pattern. It has a
micro-etch pattern consisting of thousands of tiny,
brilliant individual crystals which shimmer like tiny diamonds in the
light.  It has a nickel content of 11.8% and a high gold content.  To
check out this exquisite new desert iron go to our website and click on
the NWA 2428 link-it is definitely worth a look!

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com