[meteorite-list] A Call For A New Meteorite List

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Wed Jan 5 14:59:23 EST 2005

List,

There has been talk about starting a new meteorite list. One that will
be monitored to make sure that topics stay on meteorites, that offensive
posts will be removed and the offenders given time off or removed for
good. None of the past posts by Bernd and others have been taken
seriously and the list continues to spiral down to the lowest
denominator of human kind. As mentioned before list brawls hurt
collecting. We're all guilty at one time or another of posting off
topic. Rather than learning from our mistakes we seem to get better at
fighting chasing away potential collectors.

How many out there would welcome such a list? I for one am ready for a
change.

--AL Mitterling