[meteorite-list] Please edit messages

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Tue Jan 4 22:41:32 EST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:32:24 -0700, you wrote:

>information.  Then you have the pain of scrolling down...  It doesn't matter

What kind of mice do all of you use?  I ask because I see so many mentions of the "pain of
scrolling".  I would think, though, that all but the very cheapest mice today comes with the
scroll-wheel middle button.  Scrolling to the bottom of a message require the extreme exertion of
bending my middle finger by around 10-20 degrees (or less, depending on the length of quoted text).
The work of a fraction of a second.