[meteorite-list] Please edit messages

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Tue Jan 4 17:13:15 EST 2005

Hi Mark and all,

I think my point at the near beginning of this thread, (just using you
as example for the others and not putting anyone down here) was if I
quote you with what you have to say, then you quote me along with what I
have to say and someone else comes in and quotes the whole mess again,
etc., etc., you end up with old quoted information and end up putting
the old quotes (which may no longer be even relevant to the current
reply) dozens or more times on the list which is a waste of band width.

I don't really care and it isn't a big issue but to make reading through
the emails easier, why not just quote what is relevant to your (our)
posts and not let the quotes compound to the point of being ridiculous.

Best!

--AL Mitterling