[meteorite-list] Re: Hello all, (off topic somewhat)

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sun Jan 2 13:40:14 EST 2005

Dear Steve:

Welcome back! It's great to see you posting to the List again. I know
you've been through a lot during the past couple of years, and I'm sure
other List members will join me in wishing you all good things for
2005, and a speedy journey along your continuing road to recovery. The
Tucson show isn't the same without you.

Here's hoping you're out in the field again before too long, and
pulling another big Glorieta out of the ground.

Best of luck with your Civil War book. Novelist *and* meteorite hunter
extraordinaire. What a talented chap  : )

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

p.s.  For those not familiar with Steve Schoner's amazing adventures,
please see:

"Legend of Glorieta Mountain"
By Geoffrey Notkin
"Meteorite" magazine Vol. 7, No. 1