[meteorite-list] How to help Tsunami Victims

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jan 1 16:01:46 EST 2005

Hello Pierre and Bernhard. Actually most of the reputable aid
organizations allow you to make donations to the Tsunami releif effort
directly online using you credit card.  This would be a much more
effective way to help as there would not be any deduction in paypal fees
and you can choose your favorite organization.

For a list of organizations giving aid to the Tsunami victims click on
the link below:

http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/international/earthquake/tsunami122604.aspx

It is a good idea to check out how much of your donation will actually
be used to help victims. For example, 'Save the Children.org' uses 90%
of donations to help victims.  Some organizations use ~ 85% and some
probably less.  Now is a great time to help out the vicitms of this
devastating natural disaster.

Happy New Years all!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites