[meteorite-list] Mundrabilla slice in NHM London

jim brady jim at www.andytown.com
Sun Feb 27 15:52:45 EST 2005

Good evening listees
        On the subject of the recently discussed large slices of
Mundrabilla,I thought I'd chime in with a pic I took of NHM Londons' slice
which stands at one of the entrances to the museum.Probably not as big as the
Smithsonian specimen judging from Anne Blacks pic and description but still
very impressive.Not the best pic for judging scale but I'd estimate it was 4
or 5 feet long.

ftp://jim.brady2:b073317667@upload.ntlworld.com/mundrabilla.JPG

also for your enjoyment(bar my big ugly mug in the shot) here's a pic of the
1100+ kilo Campo at the entrance to the meteorite gallery

ftp://jim.brady2:b073317667@upload.ntlworld.com/campo%201100+%20kilo.JPG

Jim Brady
Ireland