[meteorite-list] Edmonson (b) Meteorite; finder and complete mass photos

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sat Feb 26 23:47:32 EST 2005

Hello list,

I have added to my Edmonson (b) collection page, photographs of the complete
mass, the finders name and a photograph of the finder holding the meteorite
after it was cut in two.  The photographs, I have currently in slide format,
so I will make better ones later, were purchased by me and are owned by me.
Feel free to take them for your personal records, please ask permission for
any other use.

Digging up things like this is expensive and I appreiate those that have
purchased meteorites from me and helped fund my various projects.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coledmonsonb.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com