[meteorite-list] Lost Package from Morocco

AstronomicalResearchNetwork AstronomicalResearchNetwork at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 17:38:04 EST 2005

Never thought it would happen to me but it did.
About a month ago I had apx 5kg box of Achondrites shipped to me from
"Mohamed Ait   from Morocco "
It never arrived Mohamed is not sure if it got shipped to one of his other
customers by accident .
I posted a link to a picture of the shipment on my website .
http://www.arn-meteorites.com
I also have a bigger picture I can Email if someone has questions.
The most beautiful black glossy crusted specimen anyone could want What a
loss !

If anyone knows anything please contact me