[meteorite-list] My latest thin section pic.

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Tue Feb 22 05:52:48 EST 2005

> Anyone interested in thinsection images
> please take a loom at my latest image.

> http://ca.geocities.com/tett@rogers.com/Tett1_b.jpg

Hello Mike T. and List,

I did take a "loom" ;-) at your  latest thin section image. What
an impressive, colorful array of chondrules, especially the one at
center - a very colorful P(orphyritic)O(livine)P(yroxene)chondrule.

Equally impressive the chondrule at the lower right edge (four o'clock
position) with a perfect (euhedral) yellowish-white pyroxene chondrule.

All thumbs up!

Best regards,

Bernd