[meteorite-list] meteoriteblog.com anyone game?

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Mon Feb 21 14:03:58 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:42:36 -0800 (PST), drtanuki <drtanuki at yahoo.com> wrote:

>lies, some urban ledgends).  I do not know where the
>term "blog" came from.  Blogs cover news that is not

It is short for weB LOG.  As in a "log" on the "web".  Basically fad of putting a personal diary on
the net so all of the world can see what you are doing on a moment-to-moment, day-to-day basis.  A
vanity internet site, basicly.  Among the millions that nobody cares about or ever reads, a few have
grown to be popular "news" sites.