[meteorite-list] AD : NEW ! 'METEORITES OF AFRICA' CD-ROM released today !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 20 11:26:28 EST 2005

Hello to the List,

NWA CD-ROM is no more published but I'm proud to
announce the official release today of

the "METEORITES OF AFRICA" CD-ROM
It's the most complete source of information about the
african meteorites that you'll find anywhere.

It contains :
- all meteorite series (like Acfer, DAG, NWA*, HAH,
Sahara, Tanezrouft, ...)
- all meteorites from all the african countries
- over 1600 pictures
- a search engine to find everything you're searching
for on the CD (with single or multiple criterias)
- an easy to navigate CD content with many shortcuts
- a selection of useful web links
- a glossary
- a complete classification table
- many maps of every african country

> SCREENSHOTS (PDF format)
- Start page : http://www.meteor-center.com/index2.pdf
- DAR AL GANI index (list) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/daglist.pdf
- Search engine result (example : searching for
enstatite) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/search.pdf
- File example (Adrar Madet) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/adrar.pdf

> USAGE
The CD is in English and is readable on Apple & PC
computers (with Internet Explorer navigator or
compatible navigator)

> PRICES
- Europe (euro zone) : 24 euros  (shipment included)
- Rest of the World  : US$ 29.95 (shipment included)

> PAYMENT
- Only with Paypal (pierre.pele at voila.fr)

Thanks to all for your attention.

In one or two weeks, another CD, 'Meteorites of
Europa' will be released at the same price. My project
is to offer a complete multimedia encyclopedia of
meteorites.

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com

* contains everything that was included in the NWA
CDROM