[meteorite-list] Sikhote-Alin shrapnel prices?

tett tett at rogers.com
Sun Feb 20 06:43:35 EST 2005

Dan,

Nice to see someone who is not only interested in getting the best price but
understands that it is always best if both buyer and seller feel good about
the transaction.  Being fair will always yield better results in the long
run.

I would agree that the seller made a mistake and really wanted to list the
auction at $24, or maybe even higher, and not $0.24 .

Best to contact the seller and see what he has to say.  Then decide what is
the right thing to do.

Cheers,

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario