[meteorite-list] Sale - Nakhla Dog Updates

Rob Wesel nakhladog at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 17:33:17 EST 2005

Hello all-

First I would like to say thanks to all those who have been making their way
to Nakhla Dog Meteorites...and back again. The stats are looking good, to me
anyway.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com

New material for sale:

Lunars (including a small main mass)
2Kg of Oriented Chondrites
Two new Howardites
Still some great deals on previous material

New gear:

Meteorite Coins - The big solid silver ones!
50 Pound telescoping magnetic poles
1cm reference cubes

The Collection page has been updated with many new photos, see Mbale, Monze,
Worden, and others

The Search for the Golden Ticket continues, two have won so far

Please have a look...feel free to make an offer. I would prefer to stay off
eBay so I am willing to deal!

Be well,

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com