[meteorite-list] Do all meteorites have nickel?

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Sat Feb 19 15:37:15 EST 2005

Tom asked:

> Bernd, you explained to me that on the PIXI test that the nickel was in the
> wrong place on the graph, in all the meteorites you listed as having Nickel,
> would each of them have a spike in the correct place?

Hello Tom and List,

This is an interesting question that I would like to pass on to the whole List.
I personally think that Ni would always have a definite peak in a spectrum
of elements, that its peak would always be at a definite wavelength, but I am
not quite sure.

Any comments?

Best wishes,

Bernd