[meteorite-list] Thank you for your input!

Bill Southern Nugget-Shooter at direcway.com
Sat Feb 19 08:53:35 EST 2005

Hello All,

Thank you for your input about my new chondrite and it seems you all agree
for the most part giving me a good idea of what I might have. There was a
request for a photo of some with the crust intact so I have added a photo of
a 470 gram and a 122 gram piece for you to look at. The larger was the first
find...

 Thanks again for taking the time to give your opinions and I will post the
classification information when it is given to me by Lora at ASU.

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/Newfinda1-13-2005.jpg

Bill Southern