[meteorite-list] Offensive posts

Tom Knudson peregrineflier at npgcable.com
Wed Feb 16 23:28:44 EST 2005

Hello List,
  I posted a question about a strange (to me) inclusion to the list a few
days back and got one reply. I post a meteor wrong on ebay to the list and
get countless negative replies. People want this list to stay meteorite
related, but won't respond to meteorite related posts, I think something is
wrong with that!  The point is, if I can not use the list to learn , but
only a place to get chewed out, then it is not worth it.
 Apparently my posts are just to offensive to some, judging from the hate
mail and loss of friends, so I will be a lurker for now on, I don't want to
risk losing any more. : )  Sorry to all I offended.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm